Effective June 27, 2018
Students are encouraged to arrive at the dojo 15 to 30 minutes before class starts to allow adequate time to change and socialize. Seiza line-up begins exactly 5 minutes before class time.
Aikido Adult Classes
|Monday||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:30 am – 12:00 pm|
The dojo is closed on statutory holidays.
Special Classes: Iaido and Karate
- Iaido: One weekly class in Japanese Sword (Iaido). Yoshinkan Aikido is based on the Japanese sword, so this class will be highly complementary to your aikido training.
- Karate: One class per week in Shorin Ryu Karate
|Thursday||6:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:30 am – 1:00 pm|
Scheduling a Clinic with Robert Mustard Sensei
Robert Mustard is always willing to accommodate invitations to have him conduct Yoshinkan Aikido seminars at other martial arts dojos. To request a seminar or for more information about Aikido Yoshinkai Burnaby, please have your Chief Instructor contact him directly via our contact form or call him at the dojo: +1 (604) 786-2334
- 2019 Shobukai Gasshuku UK with Robert Mustard Shihan
September 2019, UK,
Shobukai Aikido UK
- 2019 Robert Mustard Shihan Seminar at Aikido Edmonton
October 2019, AB, Canada,
- 2019 Robert Mustard Shihan Seminars in Czech Republic